The 2016 Football NSW Media Accreditation is now online.
To apply for media accreditation, you are required to complete the online registration process below.
The Media Accreditation pass is available for both journalists and photographers.
Please note that applying does not guarantee accreditation. Successful media will be mailed their 2016 media pass.
Journalists, photographers, and broadcasters must apply for media accreditation in order to be granted access to Football NSW's 2016 fixtures. If granted accreditation, this pass will allow the bearer access to:
• All PlayStation 4 National Premier Leagues fixtures including finals
• All State League fixtures, including finals series
• Westfield FFA Cup preliminary round fixtures prior to the Round of 32
• Waratah Cup fixtures
• And other Football NSW-hosted fixtures as advised
It does not grant access to:
• PlayStation 4 National Premier Leagues National Finals Series matches
• Westfield FFA Cup fixtures from the Round of 32 onwards
• Any Hyundai A-League, Westfield W-League, or Foxtel National Youth League fixtures
• Any international matches
If you have any questions about media accreditation, please call Football NSW Media Manager Mark Stavroulakis via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for all applications is Friday, April 29, 2016, however to ensure your accreditation arrives prior to the commencement of the PlayStation 4 National Premier Leagues NSW Men's competition, please apply before Sunday February 28, 2016.